Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stephanie

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee,
the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and
feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential and
fight for your dreams. ---Ashley Smith


I have found my model! Stephanie is so beautiful.

Romantic on the stairs.

Fifth Street Public Market.

An unguarded moment.
Urban sophisticatation.

This is one of Stepahanie's favorites.

I love this brick background we found!

I like the light on her face in this one.

My favorite shot from today.






























1 comment:

  1. Kelli,
    Awesome photos of Stephanie. She is SO photogenic. I love the Fifth St Market photo and the one on the stairs. Can't wait to have you stop by tomorrow!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers