Monday, March 15, 2010

About My Blog


My husband Nick and I at our wedding
Photo by Images by Suzanne at taoofsuz@yahoo.com


I've been so excited posting photos, but maybe I should back up and say a word or two about Glazener Photos and this blog site. I'm an amateur photographer and it's become my passion. I love capturing an image and sharing it with people. All of the photos on this blog are taken by me. All are for sale, (except the shots of people) either as photo notecards, or as prints in whatever size you wish. Prices are always negotiable. If you would like your photo taken, you can reach me by email at kwiley@clearwire.net I am hungry for the practice and experience!

Aside from photography, I am happily married with three great kids. I work full time with children and families, and have two unruly dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers